Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Weebles

Dear Evalyn, 


For Christmas this year the BaBas got you Weebles.  They are the coolest toy ever.  You got the little crew of six weebles, a tree house and all my excitement.


When I was little this was my favorite toy.  I had the original Weebles tree house and a whole family of little Weeble people.  The set I had were smaller and not so colorful but the design was the same.  "Weebles wobble but they won't fall down".  


I played with mine for hours.  It's one of the only toys I have real memories of.  I had dolls, stuffed animals, barbies and cars but my Weebles are to this day my all time favorite toy.  


I am so happy that your Babas remembered this about me and got you some of your very own.  Surprisingly enough they were one of your favorite gifts this year also and you actually play with them.  Even at your young age you know how cool they are...or it's just me getting all excited.  


I can't wait to watch you spend hours trying to knock them down.  Maybe you will come up with a different solution that your Auntie and I did.  Pile as much stuff on top of them as you can find and walk away.  


Love you my sweet girl and I was so proud of you today.  We had a busy day of running around and taking care of things and you were such a good girl.  Even at the insurance agents office you behaved like a big girl.  


til tomorrow, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment